Okay, we have all had tragedies in our lives. What the heck do we do with them? How can my tragedies be transformed in my life to help me be happy? I have so many, I wrote a motivational book about them!
Have you experienced any of these tragedies?
- Grown up in a dysfunctional family?
- Suffered a period of depression or hopelessness?
- Been betrayed by someone you trusted and loved?
- Experienced sexual abuse by a person in authority?
- Battled the fight against alcohol with yourself or with a loved one?
- Questioned the existence of God?
- Asked why bad things were happening to you?
- Suffered more than you felt you could bear?
- Experienced the grief of family death?
- Lost all your financial savings?
- Want to be happy?
Well, if you said yes to any of the above, then I am just like you. The good news is, if you have something you hate, you also have the reciprocal of something that can be transformed into a diamond you love.
How can these be transformed into your happiness?
- Don’t know what you don’t know – keep your mind open to new ideas.
- Remember one finger pointed at you, means there are three more pointing back at you – so keep the focus on yourself.
- Don’t go it alone – there are groups and programs who want to support you.
- Surround yourself with people committed to transformation.
- Enough about you – volunteer.
- Immerse yourself in seminars, retreats which feed your soul to live positive.
- And remember the man/woman at the top of the mountain just didn’t happen to fall there.
Tragedy and Hope
It takes work to be happy, but it also takes work to be miserable. Work on being happy, make it a commitment everyday, and you will find that EVERYTHING in your life CAN be TRANSFORMED into a greater GOOD. I’m living proof. You can be too! What can you transform today into happiness?
Love and blessings,
This content will be shown after all post