Deb Scott, BA, CPC
Deb Scott, BA, CPC is four time Award Winning Author in Self-Help, Motivation, Best New Non-Fiction and Self-Improvement for ‘The Sky is Green & The Grass is Blue.’
Deb is an Award Winning Radio Host for Best Podcaster, Featured & Top Rated Radio Host of The Best People We Know Show on Blog Talk Radio, with over 1 Million global listeners ranking in the top 1-2% of popularity in 20 categories. With nearly 400 shows, Deb has interviewed World Peace Prize Leaders, Olympians, Professional Athletes, Actors, Actresses, Super-Models, Television Personalities, New York Times #1 Best-Selling Authors, CEO’s, Certified Coaches, Inventors, Psychologists, Medical Doctors and many more.
A Beta Beta Beta Honors Biology major in college, Deb became an award winning CardioVascular Sales Specialist for twenty years. Deb has worked with and been in surgery with some of the best Cardiac Surgeons in the world.
Deb helps people transform their lives by combining her unique practical business, training and leadership experience as a successful professional, with her passion to help people be the best person they were created to be.
Deb has overcome sexual abuse, other’s alcoholism, family dysfunction, been the sole care giver for each of her parents until their passing of cancer, and even encountered financial devastation. Deb understands pain, suffering and is no stranger to even death.
Deb is a frequently featured expert media guest in print or on air including: Simple Steps to Real Change, Soul Women Sanctuary Magazine, Accomplish Magazine, CBS Radio, 11:11 Contact Talk, Small Business Trends, Right Here Right Now, WE Magazine for Women, The Positive Mental Shift Series, 11:11 Magazine, Pick the Brain, The Spiritual Broadcasting TV Network and many more.
Regardless of how hopeless or frustrated you may feel about your situation, Deb can help you find the gifts and good in any circumstance, to know without a doubt the best is yet to come.
Media, Degrees & Awards:
- Award Winning Radio Host Shorty Awards Best Podcast 2012
- Four x National Book Award Winner, 2010 & 2011
- VIP Cambridge Who’s Who, 2009-2010
- Award Winning Cardiac Surgery Sales Specialist 1984-2004
- Certified Professional Life Coach; Fowler Wainwright 2010
- Regis College, BA, Major Biology (Member: Beta;Beta;Beta) 1984
- Contributing Writer in print and online Magazine Publications 2010-present
- Expert Guest on over 100 National Radio Shows 2010-present
- Top Rated Radio Host; The Best People We Know Show! 2010-present
- Creator The Motivation Marathon 2010-present
- President’s Club – Genzyme, 2000
- 100% To Budget Club – Genzyme, 1999, 2000
- Ranger of the Year – CarboMedics, 1995
- Golden Oval -Davis & Geck, 1989, 1992
- Achievers Club – Davis & Geck, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992
- Gold Cup – Davis & Geck, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992
- Rookie of the Year – The Clinipad Corporation, 1985
- Elected to Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1984
- Inducted into Beta Beta Beta, the National Biology Honor Society for academic achievement, 1984
- Co-Captain – Regis College Swim Team, 1983-1984
Read “The Sky is Green and The Grass is Blue -Turning your upside down world right side up!” and transform your life today!
- Learn how to transform anything bad into something you love whether it’s a relationship gone south, or a work situation from hell, Deb Scott will explain how to turn it around.
- Five surprising (and easy to learn) tactics to transform anyone’s drab, ho-hum life into a sensation!
- Why even bad scenes like alcoholism, depression and abuse can be spun into something positive.
- How devastating events (like the death of a parent) can be the springboard to lifelong, positive change.
$27.95 HardCover $14.95 PaperBack $ 3.95 Kindle
“The Sky is Green & The Grass is Blue”
Ms. Scott is also a freelance writer and enjoys speaking engagements to help others overcome adversity and turn anything upside down right side up.
To Hire Deb as your Personal Results Coach: contact firstname.lastname@example.org Discover the Amazing YOU! Coaching
To schedule a speaking engagement for a:
High School Assembly
Work Shop Event
Hospital Support Group
Key Note Speaker
Please contact Donna at: International Speakers Association – Book A Speaker Donna@isnworks.com.
Or…contact Deb directly for: radio interviews, speaking events, other media requests, by email at: email@example.com.